Thursday, January 20, 2011
Becoming...
Today I formally made a commitment to be a "stay at home mom"...I quit my job! It was so good, but so hard. It was hard to not feel like I was giving up or quitting on something I worked so hard to get, but thanks to my Prince Charming I was reminded what was most important...my sweet little budding princeses. Even though I wasn't working a lot, mentally it was an excuse and a distraction from my kids, from me, and my creative side that has been so longing to come out. So I did it... today is the start of a new me. A more focused mom, a more committed homemaker, focused homekeeper (ugh), and a creative woman. It's all about becoming and I wasn't becoming I was stagnant and paralyzed. Here's to becoming...now where to begin?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You did it! I'm excited to hear about all the things you and the girls are going to do now that you have more time together.
ReplyDelete