Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Comic Relief

Oh...Saley! This kid, I know, was sent to me for comic relief. Everyday she makes me laugh because of the funniest things she does.

So I know these are terrible pictures, but this is what I' was able to capture in the moment with my camera phone

First of all, Saley cannot get enough sweets and goodies. We were at a party not too long ago where she kept sneaking cupcakes.

I just can't get over the face she is pulling in this picture and the Mr. Macho chocolate mustache.



Then 2 more...She looks drunk from all the sugar.


And just 1 last one...Where is this girl's mother?!



Now, she can't get enough yogurt. She will open the frig, pull out a yogurt (which has to be a specific kind either strawberry, or peach Walmart brand yogurt)open it with her teeth, go to the draw and get a small baby spoon and set it all on the table. Her latest quarky thing is this:



she has to have 2 small baby spoons. To help her eat it faster??! I can't figure it out.

And then, the other day...



she had 4 baby spoons.

Oh this kid makes me giggle!

The other night at dinner she got me rolling! I was laughing so hard I was crying. After she finished her dinner, I pulled her up and out of her high chair. That night she was only wearing a diaper to dinner because she had had a major poopy accident right before and I didn't want to dirty any more clothes. Anyways, she's standing there in her little diaper bum and all the sudden she starts dancing on her tippy-toes all hunched up kind of Urkle style then backs up with little quick steps like she's getting ready for something big all the while pulling one of her classic, full of character, Saley faces, then she takes off running. It was just like a cartoon character when they're getting ready to run and they are standing in place for a few seconds while they're feet are rolling. I'm still laughing as I write this post. It was sooo funny! I wish I had captured it on camera.

I just love my baby girl! I definitely need a little, I mean, a lot of comic relief in this line of work and she gives it to me. every day! Love you Saley!


(Chris got a great picture of Saley yesterday with his phone. Love that face!)




No comments:

Post a Comment