Saturday, September 10, 2011
Life is exhausting
Why does life have to be so exhausting? Just when I finally get a minute to myself, my brain is too exhausted to think anymore. My creative juices have run dry. And I feel like I'm running in circles while staring at a blank page. There are so many things I want to do, and learn more about, but the thought of learning something new most of the time becomes too daunting and overwhelming...It's easier to just stare...I read about lots of great ideas, but I never seem to put them into course. I greatly admire those that run with new ideas and don't worry about things more than necessary. I have lots of excuses but no good reasons. But the fact is after a long day of mothering (that is just keeping up on kid necessities, kid homework, and household chores) my brain and body become numb and tired and I just want to sit. 'The question is how do I overcome this? Because if this keeps up, I'm never going to get anywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hear ya! But from what I've heard (from Mom) you've been busy with projects. Can't wait to see the furniture you've been working on.
ReplyDelete