Music is so wonderful!
It can make you want to be a ballerina, a cleaning princess, a rock star, a dance star, meditative, contemplative, creative. It can fill your whole soul with every emotion. It can make you smile, cry, shiver, laugh. It can make you want to move. It can spiritually embrace you. I love music!
Music is divine. Music is even better then food. Good music always spiritually centers me. Music always emotionally moves me. I think music is a gift to remind us of heaven.
Today we pretended we were all Cinderella as we cleaned the house. We cranked the music up loud and let it fill the whole house. It made us want to groove, dance, laugh, and giggle. And the house even got clean as we sang a long (even if we didn't know the words).
My princess Izzy is like me she loves to move with the rhythm; Gracie loves to sing her little heart out; and Saley perks right up with every song as she moves to the beat with her little worm/robot/wiggle that makes us all want to giggle. And best of all Prince Daddy loves to do his 80's Michael Jackson spin (that each of the girls is determined to perfect) with an occasional pelvic thrust and an "OWWWW!"
Today I was reminded of how much I love music. I'd forgotten. Every time I hear a beautiful piece, it brings me to tears (I think because it reconnects me to my spirit). Today I felt reconnected. I remember now how much music comforts me. Music is my new go-to comfort.
Music makes life better.
I love music!
It can make you want to be a ballerina, a cleaning princess, a rock star, a dance star, meditative, contemplative, creative. It can fill your whole soul with every emotion. It can make you smile, cry, shiver, laugh. It can make you want to move. It can spiritually embrace you. I love music!
Music is divine. Music is even better then food. Good music always spiritually centers me. Music always emotionally moves me. I think music is a gift to remind us of heaven.
Today we pretended we were all Cinderella as we cleaned the house. We cranked the music up loud and let it fill the whole house. It made us want to groove, dance, laugh, and giggle. And the house even got clean as we sang a long (even if we didn't know the words).
My princess Izzy is like me she loves to move with the rhythm; Gracie loves to sing her little heart out; and Saley perks right up with every song as she moves to the beat with her little worm/robot/wiggle that makes us all want to giggle. And best of all Prince Daddy loves to do his 80's Michael Jackson spin (that each of the girls is determined to perfect) with an occasional pelvic thrust and an "OWWWW!"
Today I was reminded of how much I love music. I'd forgotten. Every time I hear a beautiful piece, it brings me to tears (I think because it reconnects me to my spirit). Today I felt reconnected. I remember now how much music comforts me. Music is my new go-to comfort.
Music makes life better.
I love music!
Such a wonderful post! I love your writing Min, it brought me to tears to read about how much you love music. Love you.
ReplyDelete