Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Just a Little Fizzy


I had a little nostalgic moment as I sipped down a little bit of "fizzy" this weekend. Funny how the sense of taste has such power to take us back and let us relive such vivid memories. This Ginger Beer, Chris and I had on our first day in New Zealand at a wonderful little chicken place. Sadly, I can't remember the name of the restaurant, but I do remember the food. It was delicious!! We went back 2 more times while we were there. But the best thing was this Ginger Beer, Bundabergs. It was different but so refreshing! We had it several more times while we traveled around the north Island.

Well the other day walking around Macey's I saw the ginger beer and I couldn't pass it up. (It's also funny how I had never seen this drink before our trip, but now since we've been back I see it everywhere.) Chris was so excited too when he saw the distinctive bottles. Together we sipped our "fizzy" and reminisced of a wonderful time. I love Ginger Beer!


2 comments:

  1. You and Matt can relate. He's a ginger beet lover too! He's never tried that kind though. I wonder if they have it here in Denver?

    ReplyDelete