Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Fun Production!

Here is something special to watch. I am so proud of all my stars!



This is Chris and Patrick's latest Mormon Message. I got a chance to go on the shoot for one day taking pictures. I really do like being at the productions. I'd love to do it more. (pictures coming...)

I love this message and the talk by Elder Uchtdorf that inspired it. I sadly, really need to be reminded to enjoy the moments with my beautiful princesses and our life together more. It is something I have being trying to do much better. I have to completely agree with a few of the comments that were posted about the film, I wish my life would go in slow motion during those priceless moments so I could savor every second too.

I am so glad my girl's could be apart of this message so I can savor these fun moments captured on film forever! I'm proud of my hubby for all his beautiful work. Love you Honey!

P.S. Can you find my cameo?

1 comment:

  1. Chris always amazes me with the quality of his films. He is truly talented! So fun to see familiar faces and places, too!

    ReplyDelete